Javy is looking for a Retention Marketing Manager to lead and grow our consumer retention efforts. This is an opportunity to build out an under utilized marketing division on your own at a quickly-scaling startup that is focused on transforming the future of coffee.
- Own & lead Javy’s post-visit/ post-purchase retention strategy and be responsible for growing the LTV of our consumers.
- Develop and analyze strategies to convert existing non-subscribers into subscribers.
- Evaluate, define & implement key strategic retention pillars such as subscription, loyalty programs, referral plan, and gifting/registry plans.
- Develop & implement retention campaigns across email, SMS, Push Notifications/site, and other applicable paid placements to drive customer retention and revenue.
- Produce and share critical metric reporting on a regular and consistent basis to ensure continuous improvement in process and results, including identifying performance drivers and implications.
- Uncover key customer drop off metrics and develop strategies to bridge the gap to higher retention.
- Build robust strategies to extend CLV and repeat purchase metrics.
- Create campaigns and flows that are constantly being split tested, analyzed, and documented.
- 3 + years of direct to consumer brand experience
- Strong analytic capability and excels at leveraging data to storytell and influence decision making.
- Strong team leadership experience
- Shopify, GA, Klaviyo, Attentive or similar SMS platform, Recharge (or similar subscription software)
- Experience A/B testing across platforms
- Experience in retention marketing at an agency/ in house and/or managing agencies
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of humor and team player!
- Relentless problem solver!